Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested. We are bound by Payment Card Industry best practices and will never sell or share your information with any external parties unless we have your written consent.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Getbackd website. On some pages, you can make requests and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone Number
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself and your business when requesting services only to complete that request. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete the request.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- You can register with our website if you would like to receive information, newsletters as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 1-512-717-5028 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.